There are hundreds of apps in the play store to find Best free VPN for Android. that help you to give access all blocked website in your countries. Many countries are growing digitally and VPN’s play a crucial role in freedom. Several nations are banning sites to avoid conflicts, political motives, and sites that violate general laws.
So if you want to access all the blocked website which your Internet services providers like JIO, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, etc have been banned in India and some other country. Then read this article carefully and know more about the best free VPN for Andriod and iPhone devices.
What is VPN?
VPN short form for Virtual Private Network and it is a service that enables the users to access blocked sites, banned services, and maintain anonymity. The VPN comes in computer programs, server programs, and smartphone apps.Hundreds of companies that provide VPN services online.A few companies offer a free version with limitations.
VPN is a server located in a different location like country, state, and city. Your internet connection connects to the VPN,and the server masks your PC IP address with the server IP address. VPN is an excellent tool to mask your location IP address and nobody can track history, location, information, and more.
Read: Best FREE VPS Hosting Providers in 2019
Best Free VPN for Android
It is extremely difficult to find the Best free vpn for android on play store. Many best VPN for smartphone offer the services for free of cost,and you don’t have to pay for the services. In our list, we will add the most secure Android VPN app with decent ratings.
Our team has reviewed Windscribe several times on different occasions, and we found that it is an excellent VPN for Windows machine, Android, iOS, Chrome browser, and Mozilla browser. It offers 100+ server locations, and it is one of the major reasons Windscribe impressed us.
The performance of the program or app impressive and it does not slow down your computer or smartphone. so we can call Windscribe as Best free VPN for Android smartphones.
Currently, we are using Windscribe on Windows because it bundles with features & free version that no one can resist. Fortunately, the company supports cross-platform, and it allows you to use one account with the PC version, Desktop browser extension, and smartphone.
- Top 5 web hosting trends to look out for in 2019
- Best plugins for WordPress- Boost your SEO Ranking #1
- The app protects your identity by using OpenVPN, IKEv2, and SOCKS5 protocols.
- The VPN prevents third-person from copying the data between site and browser. In short, the DNS leak protection enabled in the free version as well.
- Netflix Company has an algorithm that blocks VPN’s, but Windscribe enables you to watch the Netflix content.
- Windscribe is extremely good masking users IP address and helps you access torrent sites & blocked or banned sites.
- Create one free account with a valid email address, and you can get 10 GB free every month.
The users can utilize one account with a PC version to a smartphone app. The cheapest VPN service for Android does not ask for several permissions.
Turbo VPN is the second Best free VPN for android app we have tried a few months back, and it provides decent protection. The company based in China does not save web history (no logs policy),and it keeps your IP address & identity protected. Turbo offers a free plan to the freebies, so the users don’t have to pay for unblocking sites.
- No logs policy.
- The free version offers AES-256 encryption and OpenVPN protocols.
- Auto-connection features that enable you to activate the VPN in a single click.
- The free version offers a few limitations like slow download speed. However, you can unblock sites & start watching YouTube videos.
- The DNS Leak protection is available in the free version as well.
Keep in mind that it has a fair share of CONS as well. If you want to unblock sites, then use it, but do not use it for major tasks like net banking.
Tunnel Bear is a popular service in the world as Best free VPN for android phones, ios devices, and they have thousands of paying users on the platform today. The free version offered by the Tunnel Bear limits the data to 500MB per month. The 500 MB is not enough for those who want to watch YouTube and stream content. TB offers some excellent privacy protection features,and we have to appreciate it.
- TB is popular because they offer “No Logs” policy.
- Tunnel Bear used OpenVPN protocol and open-source AES-256encryption.
- One account and you can use the same account on cross-platform apps.
- The Kill-Switch also was known as VigilantBear secures the connection, even after the connection is lost.
- The “anonymous IP” keeps original IP address hidden from the privacy invaders.
The Canadian users restricted from using Tunnel Bear and Netflix streaming company blocks TB IP address.
The Hotspot Shield did not hold back because they added all-important features to the freebies. A user can protect the identity and IP address without the presence of the premium features.
Hotspot Shield used by millions of experts, people and professionals around the world.HS VPN is a premium service provided,and the free plan exists to promote the paid plan. However, the company did not hesitate to provide industrial level security in the free plan.
- Hotspot Shield does not display advertisements.
- Fortunately, the HS VPN best VPN application does not restrict in bandwidth.
- It is one of the best free VPN for Android because the free version comes with malware protection.
- The “Wi-Fi security” feature enables you to protect IP address.
- The no logs policy makes it the best free VPN for Android.
- The company utilizes the OpenVPN protocols, IPsec, SSTP, and PPTP Protocols.
The Hotspot Shield helps you connect to 200+ location in 30 countries.
How To Setup VPN?
I hope you’re read all about Best free vpn for android applicatins, The VPN companies recruit smart developers to make the life easy as possible for the users. Majority of the users do not have to worry about the set-up.
Step 1: Download the VPN mentioned above and install it.
Step 2: Create a free account using a valid name & email address.
Step 3: Select a location and click on “start” to connect to the server.
In a few steps, you can download, install, create a new account and start using the VPN.
Windscribe provides 10 GB free data every month including the strong protection and it is best free VPN for Android in our opinion. Let us know what do you think about the most secure Android VPN in the comment section below.