Everything starts with an idea, RIGHT?
Blogging ideas need WordPress Hosting for simplicity, ease, power, and speed.
Today, WordPress.org powers almost 1/3rd of all the internet websites.
It is an excellent way for a beginner to start blogging for free.
Furthermore, it helps you to create a personal website free of cost. You can customize your site with extreme ease and convenience.
Before you proceed to the list, let me give some significant reasons as to why you should select WordPress Hosting for Beginners.
Why Choose WordPress Hosting for Beginners in 2021
Do you want speed, easiness, and simplicity of mind combined with the power of creativity?
Is not this the reason you are considering purchasing a WordPress Hosting?
Below are some facts as to why you will want to pick WordPress Hosting for Beginners:
- Robust and effective – WordPress’s speed is amazing when it comes to loading your blog or website.
- Simplicity attracts visitors – The best thing for the majority of the minds is that they all prefer simplicity like you may want to!
Thus, WordPress does help in attracting a load of visitors, who just want to spend their time reading your blog.
- Easy to operate – Have you ever operated WordPress?
If not, then I must tell you that even being free, it is easy to operate and has tons of features.
- Highly flexible and Creative – If you do not agree with the simplicity point, then do not discourage yourself.
You can use WordPress to create a beautiful website using top WordPress themes, animation and graphical engagement.
- Boosts Website Traffic with SEO – You might have already researched about this – “WordPress offers more than a million plugins!”
Out of such, you can use SEO plugins for search engine ranking and your blog’s improvement.
- WordPress.org is FREE! – WordPress offers all the above features with a NO PRICE tag.
Sounds awesome, RIGHT!
How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting for Beginners in 2021
Below are some easy tips how can select the best WordPress Hosting for beginners:
- Review Websites – Researching is the key to success, which is why you are here reading my post.
Like this post, you can analyze other posts on the Internet to buy the best WordPress Hosting.
- Check ratings – On public ratings websites like Hostadvice, Trustpilot, or even Google Map Reviews, you can get the public opinion of any web hosting company.
For WordPress Hosting for beginners, I advise you to check ratings that mention easiness, better support, and simplicity.
- Consult website owners – You might have some friends or family owners who may own or owned website(s).
Try to consult them on this topic.
Their opinion may prove to your GOLD mark when adopting best and cheap WordPress Hosting.
- Consult technicians – If you are a beginner but you have an adequate budget and willing to start a website with full show business, then the right thing to do is to consult a web hosting expert.
At WordPressHosting.host, we have plenty of technicians who will help you to begin and run your WordPress site journey effectively and efficiently.
Top 6 Best WordPress Hosting For Beginners in 2021
Below is an all-round exclusive list of the top 6 Best WordPress Hosting for beginners in 2021.
- A2 Hosting
Every website requires power, speed and high SEO ranking.
For this, people consider A2 as one of the most top-rated web hosting companies. It provides super support while building a WordPress website.
Though creating a website using WordPress is completely free, every website requires professional guidance for speed.
Speed not only increases traffic but also boosts up your SEO ranking. It ensures that your website or blog lists at the top of search engines.
For the most affordable web hosting pricing, you can subscribe to A2’s plan.
Below are the Ups and Downs of the A2 Hosting which will help you to assess whether you should purchase its hosting services.
Pros and Cons
Why should you choose A2 Hosting?
Having an experience of 20 years, people know A2 Hosting for its speed, uptime, and support. It has been around since 2001.
It offers 99.9% uptime and a reliable service.
With 30 Days Money-Back guarantee service, you do not have to bother for any prior commitment.
Leaving its offers, the normal rates are quite high, almost double the deal price and come with a 15 days deadline.
Furthermore, if you want to cancel the subscription, you will have to submit a note to their official mail-id.
Surprisingly, you do not need to mention any reason. It is optional!
But what happens if you fail to submit a cancellation note?
Upon failing, the next renewal plan activates automatically with a ‘NO-REFUND’ policy.
It causes discomfort to the users and is only the major backdrop of A2 hosting.
WordPress Hosting Pricing
- Start-up – For beginners – $2.99/Month.
- Drive – For freelancers and personal websites – $4.99/Month
- Turbo Boost – For business purposes and professionals – $9.99/Month
- Turbo-Max – For industry pros and heavy users – $14.99/Month
YouStable is the best economical web hosting and provides remarkable services.
WordPress is scaling up and YouStable not only helps you to manage it but also better-up your website.
Also, its pricing is reasonable and makes sure that customers get the best services at the most affordable rates.
They provide Shared, VPS, and Dedicated Hosting.
For WordPress users, they have laid out cheap WordPress Hosting plans and affordable hosting plans.
They provide super features like free SEO worth $100, unlimited bandwidth and SSD Storage, free SSL, and much more.
Furthermore, I raised tickets and issues over chats which they solved at my convenience. It guaranteed their claim of a 24x7x365 support system.
Now, I’ll be listing some advantages and disadvantages of YouStable.
Pros and Cons
Why should you choose YouStable?
YouStable provides excellent services at an affordable price.
Most people, main beginners prefer going on for more services at less price and YouStable exactly does this. As stated above most of the services are exclusive.
Most web hosts charge extra for the services that YouStable provides for free.
The only drawback of YouStable is its knowledge-base. They have showcased it in their blog section, which creates a little problem for amateurs.
- YouStart – For starters and beginners – $1.25/month.
- YouProfessional – For Pros and small businesses – $1.75/month.
- YouElite – For those who seek to engage in high traffic websites and earn more – $2.50/month.
Founded in 2006, HostPapa now hosts more than 500,000 websites.
Just like the other two, HostPapa also provides great uptime, speed, and other services.
What makes HostPapa different is its super affordable Shared Web Hosting plans combined with the power of WordPress.
HostPapa is mainly known for its affordable housing by green energy. They provide handy tools that help beginners to work easily too at an affordable price.
Pros and Cons
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the HostPapa side by side:
Why should you choose HostPapa?
As listed above HostPapa is one of those rare web hosts that provide green hosting. It has a great uptime guarantee and also gives you a free domain.
But for every website speed is the biggest and greatest requirement.
With HostPapa you can get high speed only with business and business pro packages.
It means customers who have signed up for a beginner plan don’t get the speed as expected.
- WP Starter – For starting your WordPress Journey – $3.95/month
- WP Business – For expanding business and gaining high traffic – $5.95/month
- WP Business Pro – For gaining momentum and earn high revenue – $12.95/month
I love Hostgator for discounts. WHY?
It offers discounts every month, which starts from 30% to 50%.
With speed, great SEO, uptime, etc. Security is also a major aspect when you own a website. HostGator assures us to provide that security if you buy its plan.
HostGator also provides pocket-friendly plans for its user; thus giving users one more reason to trust HostGator.
But as a user, you need to know all the pros and cons of HostGator and thus take a wise decision.
Now I’ll be listing some pros and cons of HostGator in this post.
Pro and cons
Why should you choose Hostgator?
Speed, excellent customer service, the scaling facility, free site migration, security, uptime, etc might make you feel like buying a plan by HostGator.
But sadly, HostGator doesn’t cope up with the advanced WordPress features.
So if you want to develop a website and use all the advanced features you might like to refer to some other web hosts also.
- Introductory Plan – $5.95/month
- Standard Plan – $7.95/month
- Business Plan – $9.95/month
HostArmada is a recently found US-based web host which is emerging exquisitely.
Amazing Uptime, speed, SSD, easy-to-use, and great customer service have made HostArmada appear as one of the leading web hosts for WordPress hosting.
The website is entirely in English hence easy for beginners to use.
HostArmada hosts websites in countries like Germany, U.S, U.K, Singapore, etc. It is pocket friendly and thus appropriate for beginners to use.
Everything has Pros & Cons and so does HostArmada, let’s have a look at them.
Pros and Cons
Summary why you should choose HostArmada
There are several reasons to choose HostArmada. This is because of the pros I listed above.
Free Site Migration, SSD Storage, money-back guarantee, customer service, etc is appealing to customers and make them Buy plans from HostArmada.
Only high renewal rates might be the only reason why you won’t choose HostArmada.
- Start Dock- $3.99/Month
- Web Warp- $4.69/Month
- Speed Reaper- $5.66/Month
Over the years, BlueHost improved its hardware and services according to the needs of people.
It kept the company two steps forward compared to other mediocre companies.
If you are a WordPress user, then you will soon realize the speed and optimization of Bluehost servers. This is what other users also appreciate.
In refunds, they offer a 30-days money-back guarantee without asking any questions if you wish to cancel the order.
In registering domains, GoDaddy wins because they are more affordable than Bluehost.
Pros and Cons
Summary why you should choose Bluehost
I’ve mentioned the Pros above. The guarantee of minimum uptime, sufficient storage, and bandwidth that doesn’t limit traffic makes Bluehost appealing to consumers.
But the cons i.e, high renewal rates, lesser speed, slow web speed for readers from other regions other than the U.S makes one doubt whether to prefer BlueHost or not.
Choice Plus: $6.95/month
What factors determine a Good WordPress Hosting?
Following are some crucial factors which you should consider for the Best WordPress Hosting for beginners.
- Speed – Every Website requires speed to load. If the website is slow it would irritate the viewers thus reducing traffic.
- Uptime – It is annoying if your website gets down or says it’s not live to the visitors. Hence, considering uptime is also a significant factor.
- Cost- WordPress is used by beginners, and hence a pocket-friendly plan would be something consumers will prefer.
- Bandwidth – Bandwidth is the rate of transfer speed across your website and your working system. Can you survive with t allow bandwidth speed hosting?
- Support – The support must be responsible and responsive. They must act as per consumers requests as soon as possible and help consumers with their problems.
- Disk Space – Most web hosts these days provide consumers with SSD. This fastens the work and makes everything easy.
I too feel like that creating a WordPress website or blog and buying a cheap WordPress Hosting is a challenging task.
However, WordPress.org has made this a lot easier.
Though WordPress is free, one needs to contact web hosts for a professional touch. This is provided by the 6 web hosts mentioned above. These are the most reliable web hosts you can trust and refer to.
If you liked the above post, do not forget to share it with your peers. If you have a query, you can share with us in the comments section. Our team will help as soon as possible.
For other amazing posts, you can also visit the WordPressHosting blog Section. For reading reviews, WordPress Hosting Review is highly popular.
After starting your WordPress Blog, you can increase its speed by reading and implementing the tricks from WordPressHosting.Host
Happy WordPress Blogging!